The Kvaser DIN Rail SE400S-X10 is a multichannel, programmable Ethernet to CAN/CAN FD interface for DIN Rail mounting. This device has four CAN/CAN FD channels and supports up to four optional Kvaser DIN Rail SE400S-X10 I/O add-on modules of which there are three different types; analog, digital, and relay. Ideal for automotive test cell or end-of-line production test applications, the SE400S-X10 can download and run programs created in the Kvaser t programming language, such as diagnostics routines to test automotive body control modules.
The other interfaces on the rail are:
- Kvaser DIN Rail S020-X10 Analog add-on
- Kvaser DIN Rail S010-X10 Digital add-on
- Kvaser DIN Rail S030-X11 Relay add-on
- Quick and easy installation.
- Multi-channel CAN to Ethernet interface.
- Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s (with correct physical layer implementation).
- Networked CAN interface with Kvaser t programmability to e.g. monitor and respond to CAN messages, develop I/O functionality, and optimize protocol handling.
- Capable of sending up to 20000 messages per second, per CAN channel.
- Ethernet connection with auto-MDIX using a standard shielded RJ45 socket.
- Smart clip system for easy mounting on DIN Rail; no tools needed.
- Supports up to four add-on modules for digital and/or analog inputs and outputs, controllable through Kvaser CANlib and t programs.
- Compatible with applications written for Kvaser hardware in Kvaser CANlib.
- Galvanically isolated CAN channels.
- Requires a power supply from Class 2 / SELV.
- Documentation, Kvaser CANlib SDK, and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANlib SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, Visual Basic, Python, and t programming language.
- Kvaser CAN hardware is built around the same common software API. Applications developed using one device type will run without modification on other device types.
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- HTML-Help and online documentation in Windows.