MODERN USER-FRIENDLY ECU MEASUREMENT & CALIBRATION TOOL
ECU measurement and calibration are highly important engineering processes during ECU development. We have identified critical issues that are responsible for disorganized and exhausting software work:
- Too much unused functionality.
- Unorganized and poor usability.
- Time-consuming configuration options.
Together with a team of designers and application engineers, we have developed DiagRA X to provide engineers working on ECUs a modern, user-friendly and wonderful platform to work on.
- Connect and visualize your data in minutes
- Analyze your data with our basic analysis tool DiagRA® X Viewer
- Calibrate your control systems (ECUs) in real-time
- Configure your memory pages with the binary data manager
Ease of use:
- Quickly create customizable and pre-configured worksheets
- Assign data to display intuitively with drag & drop
- Organize your data in experiments with our powerful variable manager
- No programming skills required
- ASAM-Standards – MCD-1 CCP, MCD-1 XCP, MDF
- Devices – ECU, Measurement Devices
- File Formats – LAB, ELI, DCM, MDF(4.x), A2L, CAN DBC
- Interfaces – Kvaser, Intrepid Control Systems, Vector, ACTIA I+ME, Pass-Thru, etc.