PORTABLE DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE TOOL
In today’s world of IoT, smart and connected devices have become prominent. DiagRA Embedded is a C ++-based runtime function library for diagnostic services, built keeping smart devices in view. DiagRA Embedded has full-fledged diagnostics functionality (also with ECU flashing capability) that can be ported to any smart device based on Linux or Windows. The data can either be displayed on a screen of the device or can be pushed to a cloud depending on the customer’s requirements.
DiagRA Embedded is useful in the following scenarios:
- Handheld diagnostic tools.
- Fleet management using diagnostics.
- Powerful diagnostics for mobile devices
- Embedded Linux and Windows
- ECU flash programming
- Unified Diagnostic Services (UDS, ISO 14229)
- Scan-Tool for OBDII, EOBD, HD-OBD, WWH-OBD
- C++ API
- Platform independent diagnostic kernel
- Accessible directly via C++ and remotely via web services (SOAP and ReST)
- Small memory footprint needed
- Standards – ISO 14229, ISO 27145, SAE J1939, SAE J1979
- Interfaces – SocketCAN, PEAK, Kvaser, SAE J2534 PassThru
- Flash Formats – HEX/S19, ODX
- Physical connection – CAN, CAN FD
- OS – Windows, Linux, Android