5 REASONS FOR USING SILVER SCAN-TOOL FOR OBD CERTIFICATION
- Accuracy of OBD standards: Silver Scan-Tool (SST) is used by authorities themselves for homologation and certification. Using SST you can make sure that there are no unfulfilled OBD conditions before going for certification.
- One tool for all OBD standards: There is no need to invest in multiple tools for different OBS protocols/standards. SST supports different protocols and standards:
- SAE J1979 – passenger vehicle OBD
- SAE J1939 – heavy-duty OBD
- ISO 27145 – worldwide harmonized OBD
- One tool for worldwide markets: SST supports OBD standards accepted by European, American, and Asian countries. If you intend to export vehicles you need not worry about OBD certification.
- No data configuration needed: You don’t have to worry about configuring data. SST is pre-configured with OBD standards and all you need to do is plug and scan. It saves time and avoids human errors.
- Quick updates: Any change in the OBD standards are updated and released in a short time. This way we make sure that you stay updated and ready for any certification procedures.