1.Accuracy of OBD standards: Silver Scan-Tool (SST) is used by authorities themselves for homologation and certification. Using SST you can make sure that there are no unfulfilled OBD conditions before going for certification.
2. One tool for all OBD standards: There is no need to invest in multiple tools for different OBS protocols/standards. SST supports different protocols and standards:
- SAE J1979 – passenger vehicle OBD
- SAE J1939 – heavy-duty OBD
- ISO 27145 – worldwide harmonized OBD.
4. One tool for worldwide markets: SST supports OBD standards accepted by European, American, and Asian countries. If you intend to export vehicles you need not worry about OBD certification.
5. No data configuration needed: You don’t have to worry about configuring data. SST is pre-configured with OBD standards and all you need to do is plug and scan. It saves time and avoids human errors.
6. Quick updates: Any change in the OBD standards are updated and released in a short time. This way we make sure that you stay updated and ready for any certification procedures.