ONE AND ONLY GENERIC OBD SCAN SOFTWARE
Working with emission-related diagnostic systems is subject to the rigorous diagnostic standards OBDII, EOBD, HD-OBD, and WWH-OBD, making the compliant work very complex. Through our expertise and in close collaboration with our customers, we have identified the
following challenges that affect the user:
- Unfulfilled conditions set by authorities for OBD standards.
- Different tools for different standards.
- Outdated, or even incorrect, regulations and standards.
With these challenges in mind, we‘ve developed a software tool offering comprehensive functionality required for testing and diagnosing any electronic control module supporting OBD standards.
- Complete OBD Scan-Tool for cars and trucks
- Auto-configuration of services and parameters
- Create snapshots in XML and TXT
- Data recording in MDF 4.0 and CSV
- Advanced J1699-3 compliance test
- Create customized diagnostic requests
- Real-time communication monitor
- Remote control by WebServices
- Drive cycle assistant
- Reliable and up-to-date to OBD standards and regulations
- Outstanding customer support
- ECUs - Any OBD compliant ECUs
- Standards - SAE J1979, SAE J1939, ISO 27145
- Regulations - OBDII, EOBD, HD-OBD, WWH-OBD
- Physical connection - CAN, CAN FD, K-line, Ethernet, SAE J1850
- Interfaces - Pass-Thru, RP1210, D-PDU-API and many supplier specifics