Kvaser Leaf Light HS v2 OBDII
The Leaf Light v2 OBDII provides a simple way of connecting a PC with a vehicle’s on-board computer by means of USB 2.0 connector and a 16-pin OBDII compliant CAN connector. Having made its name as the work-horse of USB to CAN interfaces, Kvaser's Leaf Light product series provides reliable, low-cost tools for connecting any CAN network to a PC or mobile computer in vehicle diagnostic applications and beyond.
- The Kvaser Leaf Light HS V2 OBDII offers loss-free transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages on the CAN bus.
- Supports high-speed USB and has an OBD2-compliant connector.
- 8000 messages per second, each time-stamped with 100-microsecond accuracy.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Galvanic isolation, enhancing protection from power surges or electrical shocks.
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
- Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
- Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
- All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
- J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
- RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
- On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.