A versatile all in one diagnostic software tool
When a release is approaching, immediate action is called for. Reading the failure memory, compliance with the latest generation of standards or even flash programming ECUs is a multi-part workflow that often means individual solutions for each step in the process.
Working in close co-operation with our customers for over two decades, we‘ve developed solutions for three main problems which pose a risk to your release:
- OEM-specific workshop diagnostics required.
- Insufficient or poor quality testing.
- Outdated, or even incorrect, regulations and standards.
- OEM specific workshop tester diagnostics
- Complete OBD Scan-Tool for cars and trucks
- High-level ECU diagnostics for developers
- Plugin for flash programming
- Create snapshots in XML and TXT
- Data recording in MDF 4.0 and CSV
- Remote control by Web Services
- Configuration by import of ODX or customer data
- Low-level diagnostics and CAN monitoring
- OTX integration into emotive‘s Open Test Framework
- ECU communication with low hardware requirements
- Reliable and up-to-date with all standards and regulations
- Outstanding customer support
- ECUs - Any
- Protocols - UDS, KWP2000, DoIP and legacy
- Interfaces - Pass-Thru, RP1210, D-PDU-API and many supplier-specific devices
- Physical connection - CAN, CAN FD, K-line, FlexRay, Ethernet, Broad-R-Reach
- Standards - SAE J1979, SAE J1939, ISO 27145, ISO 14229, ISO 14230, ISO 13400 and many others